Prescription Policy

The United States Food and Drug Administration (FDA) classifies all CPAP machines and humidifiers as Class II Medical Devices. This means that Transcend must have a prescription on file prior to shipping an order containing a CPAP machine or heated humidifier.
By clicking on the link below you’ll open a standard Rx form that can be submitted directly to your doctor.
Once you have a copy of your prescription, you can send it to Transcend in one of four simple ways:
  • Fax it to 651-413-3477
  • Email us at:
  • Give us the name and phone number of your doctor. We’ll handle the rest.
  • Mail it to: Transcend Inc., 103 Osborne Road NE, Fridley, MN 55432
If you don’t have a prescription in your possession, we can communicate directly with your doctor’s office to make this a simple and efficient process. Simply submit the doctor information once you purchase the item or call us at 651-355-9006.
A prescription can be written by any of the following healthcare professionals:
  • Primary Care Physician
  • Pulmonologist (lung specialist)
  • Neurologist (nerve specialist)
  • Physician Assistant
  • Nurse Practitioner
  • Dentist
  • Naturopathic Physician