The United States Food and Drug Administration (FDA) classifies all CPAP machines and humidifiers as Class II Medical Devices. This means that miniCPAP.com must have a prescription on file prior to shipping an order containing a CPAP machine or heated humidifier.
By clicking on the link below you’ll open a standard Rx form that can be submitted directly to your doctor.
Once you have a copy of your prescription, you can send it to miniCPAP.com in one of four simple ways:
- Fax it to 651-413-3477
- Email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Give us the name and phone number of your doctor. We’ll handle the rest.
- Mail it to: miniCPAP.com, 103 Osborne Road NE, Fridley, MN 55432
If you don’t have a prescription in your possession, we can communicate directly with your doctor’s office to make this a simple and efficient process. Simply submit the doctor information once you purchase the item or call us at 800-311-5840
A prescription can be written by any of the following healthcare professionals:
- Primary Care Physician
- Pulmonologist (lung specialist)
- Neurologist (nerve specialist)
- Physician Assistant
- Nurse Practitioner
- Naturopathic Physician