Transcend 3 EUA BiPAP
Non-Invasive Ventilator For Use In COVID-19 Pandemic
In Stock & Ready To Ship To Your Healthcare Facility
Affordable Solution For Non-Invasive Ventilation
- Authorized by the FDA under the Emergency Use Authorization (EUA) of ventilators
- Features optional innovative respiratory circuit to help control aersolization of virus particles to help protect care teams
- Re-engineered from the industry leading Transcend 3 miniCPAP
- Delivers positive airway pressure (PAP) - specifically positive end-expiratory pressure (PEEP) with ventilatory support
- Reduces the reliance on more expensive mechanical ventilators
- Comes complete with a 6-ft hose, power supply, user guide, programming software, and access to free library of product support videos
- Dedicated technical support
Want to Learn More About Transcend 3 BiPAP?Please provide the following contact information so we can connect you with a a Somnetics International healthcare representative.
We Are Committed to Supporting The Nation’s COVID-19 Medical Care Teams With Vital Ventilation Supplies
Transcend 3 EUA BiPAP provides affordable non-invasive ventilation at a fraction of the cost of other BiPAP devices.
Medical experts are recommending less reliance on invasive ventilation for the treatment of COVID-19 patients and instead using a phased approach to treatment with the use of non-invasive ventilators.
Available & Ready to Ship
We’re able to quickly provide emergency inventory of BiPAPs to healthcare and treatment facilities across the nation.
As pioneers in the CPAP industry, our award-winning devices have been at the forefront of breathing technology for more than 10 years.