In-Line Viral Bacterial Filter
WestMed’s filter technology filters out 99.9% of viruses and bacteria that often plague sleep therapy users creating clean pure air for a healthy night’s sleep.
A great option for CPAP users with allergies!
SKU: 6216-1 Categories: Cleaners, CPAP Accessories, T2 Replacement Parts, T3 Replacement Parts
The Universal Inline Bacterial Viral Filter is easy to install. Simply attach it to your CPAP machine between the air outlet and your standard CPAP tubing.
Bacterial Viral filters last on average 4-6 weeks. However your filters may last longer or shorter depending on use. In general these filters should be changed whenever the filter material looks dirty.
Features and Benefits
- Viral & Bacterial Filtration Efficiencies of over 99.99+%
- Great option for those with allergies
- Quick & Simple to Install and Replace – Typically no need for re-calibration
- Allow for Bi-Directional Airflow
- Low Resistance to Gas Flow means that you keep the strong airflow you’ve come to expect from your CPAP/BiPAP machine
- Sonically Sealed — No Chemical Adhesives
- Maximum filtration with minimum loss of air
Be the first to review “In-Line Viral Bacterial Filter” Cancel reply
You must be logged in to post a review.
There are no reviews yet.