miniCPAP Shop 60-Day Risk-Free Trial
If you are not 100% satisfied with your miniCPAP, simply contact us within 60 days of receiving the product for a refund. We are absolutely confident that you will love the convenience, performance, and value of our miniCPAP.
The incredible Transcend miniCPAP trial offer is intended to provide customers with a real-world opportunity to try the Transcend miniCPAPs in-home, risk-free, for a period of up to 60 days.
The terms of this offer are as follows:
- This offer is available for the Transcend 3 miniCPAP™, Transcend 365 miniCPAP™, and any accessories purchased on the same invoice through the miniCPAP.com shop.
- This offer is limited to cash purchases only. It does not apply to Transcend products reimbursed through insurance.
- Once a customer purchases a Transcend product, they must to contact Somnetics customer service within their trial period to get a Return Materials Authorization number to return the product(s). Customer service can be reached at 877-621-9626 or RMA@somnetics.com.
- If a return is necessary, Somnetics will issue to the customer a Return Materials Authorization (RMA) number for return of the product. For tracking purposes, the return authorization number must be included with any returned product, written on the outside of the shipping box. If we receive the product back without this number, we reserve the right to decline the package and it will be returned to you, which may void your opportunity to return the products under the 10-day trial period.
- Product must be received by Somnetics within 10 days of the return claim.
- All products must be returned in original packaging and free from any defects for a full refund to be issued.
- If returned materials are damaged or are missing parts, it will be at the sole discretion of Somnetics to issue a refund, partial or otherwise, or to return the product to the customer at the customer’s expense.
- Any refund to the customer will be issued within 10 business days.
This offer is available only for orders shipped within the U.S.